**** REGISTRATIONS & PAYMENTS NOW CLOSED!! ****
September short-course details released soon.
FIGHTING SKILLS & MINDSET FOR UNEXPECTED ATTACKS
NOTE: Payment alone does not secure a place.
Our registration form, plus our online COVIDSafe documentation must be completed before any person is permitted to attend a KMTA Venue.
There is a difference between facing unexpected attacks in the street, and being prepared months in advance for a competition fight.
This 5-week workshop will work on your physical, mental, and psychological skills to improve your chances of survival when faced with unexpected violence.
WHERE: KMTA HQ - Brisbane City
WHEN: Monday's, August 2020 (5-total)
TIME: 6:00pm - 8:00pm each week
SKILL LEVEL: Open to all levels
* Training is for the short-course, and only open to people aged 16yrs and older
* Does not give access to other classes
- Full time students
- Police/Law Enforcement
- Enlisted Defence Force
- Must provide valid ID in person to staff when starting training
- Full refund if request is made within 7-days of purchase
- No refunds after membership has commenced
- Purchasing concession membership when not entitled to will incur an administration fee of $15 on top of balance of correct membership
Full Terms and Conditions