MIXED PARTICIPANTS, 2-hour Custom workshop
(3hrs is our preferred minimum time)
(open to all ages 16# years and older)
The topic in these programs is of your own choosing but must also be appropriate or relevant to the workplace or participants.
(E.g. Military and Law Enforcement Tactics/Topics will not be taught to people who are not actively employed within those fields.)
GENERAL PROGRAM OVERVIEW
*** NOTE: This is for a 2-hour program ***
- PRICING (includes personalised program design, course preparation, and 15-20min phone consultation)
- On-site assessment of need (if required)
- Off-site planning of program
- Presentation of proposed program to relevant management (if required)
- Delivery of training, which generally includes:
- Understanding appropriate and legal use of force and circumstances that permit it.
- Theory of what attackers and threats look for regarding your specific topic
- Pre-planning and avoidance methods to lower risk of attack within the area of your choice.
- Preventing attacks of your specific concern
- Delivering appropriate and correct strikes to stop an attacker in your specific situation
- Defending against attacks or releasing from holds relevant to your topic
- Dealing with an active and aggressive attacker
- Role-play and scenario training (where relevant)
- Post-event response and actions.
- Armed robbery or active shooter response
- high-risk home visits (e.g. social work)
- dealing with juvenile violence (where a duty of care exists)
- in-vehicle attacks (e.g. ambulance, taxi, bus, train, plane)
- confined space attacks
- in-house security response to threats or attacks (e.g. licenced premises, hotels)
- High-risk corporate travel destinations
- Self defence as a couple or small team
- Kidnap prevention / escape
- any other relevant need
- Full refund if request is made within 7-days of purchase, minus administration fee
- Three quarters refunded if cancelled after 7-days, minus administration fee
- Event date should be locked as soon as possible, but no less than 1-month before expiry date
- Half refund if cancelled after locking in date, but not less than 72-hours before event
- No refund if cancelled less than 72-hours before event or for no-shows
- Full refund if workshop is cancelled by KMTA.
- Valid for 4-months, unless our scheduling conflicts within the validity period, then we will extend up to a reasonable time.
- NEED AN INVOICE for program pre-approval? Purchase this product, select to pay via Bank Transfer, and tell us in the comments section. We'll get in touch and work with your needs!
Full Terms and Conditions
* prices include assistant/s as may be deemed necessary by the facilitator to assist the facilitator
# programs available for all ages! Please contact us with other specific needs.