MIXED PARTICIPANTS, 3-hour Custom workshop
(open to all ages 16# years and older)
Exactly the same as the 2-hour customised programs, but our preferred time of 3-hours.
The topic in these programs is of your own choosing but must also be appropriate or relevant to the workplace or participants.
(E.g. Military and Law Enforcement Tactics/Topics will not be taught to people who are not actively employed within those fields.)
GENERAL PROGRAM OVERVIEW
*** NOTE: This is for a 3-hour program ***
- PRICING (includes personalised program design, course preparation, and 15-20min phone consultation)
- On-site assessment of need (if required)
- Off-site planning of program
- Presentation of proposed program to relevant management (if required)
- Delivery of training, which generally includes:
- Understanding appropriate and legal use of force and circumstances that permit it.
- Theory of what attackers and threats look for regarding your specific topic
- Pre-planning and avoidance methods to lower risk of attack within the area of your choice.
- Preventing attacks of your specific concern
- Delivering appropriate and correct strikes to stop an attacker in your specific situation
- Defending against attacks or releasing from holds relevant to your topic
- Dealing with an active and aggressive attacker
- Role-play and scenario training
- Post-event response and actions.
- Armed robbery or active shooter response
- high-risk home visits (e.g. social work)
- dealing with juvenile violence (where a duty of care exists)
- in-vehicle attacks (e.g. ambulance, taxi, bus, train, plane)
- confined space attacks
- in-house security response to threats or attacks (e.g. licenced premises, hotels)
- Self defence as a couple or small team
- High-risk corporate travel destinations
- Kidnap prevention / escape
- any other relevant need!
- Full refund if request is made within 7-days of purchase, minus administration fee
- Three quarters refunded if cancelled after 7-days, minus administration fee
- Event date should be locked as soon as possible, but no less than 1-month before expiry date
- Half refund if cancelled after locking in date, but not less than 72-hours before event
- No refund if cancelled less than 72-hours before event or for no-shows
- Full refund if workshop is cancelled by KMTA.
- Valid for 4-months, unless our scheduling conflicts within the validity period, then we will extend up to a reasonable time.
- NEED AN INVOICE for program pre-approval? Purchase this product, select to pay via Bank Transfer, and tell us in the comments section. We'll get in touch and work with your needs!
Full Terms and Conditions
* prices include assistant/s as may be deemed necessary by the facilitator to assist the facilitator
# programs available for all ages! Please contact us with other specific needs.