MIXED PARTICIPANTS, 3-hour workshop
(open to all ages 16# years and older)
This is a general-topic program of KMTA’s choice, based on general problems we see currently taking place in society.
As with all our programs you will not be "learning some moves". You and your group will get hands-on experience, through a fun and challenging program designed to give you real-world skills in a very short time.
Whether for your workplace, small group, or just for team-building fun, you are guaranteed to get a lot from one session!
- Theory of what attackers and threats look for, including body language, posture, and environmental awareness.
- Pre-planning and avoidance methods to lower risk of an opportunist attack when leaving/arriving at work, home, or car.
- Understanding appropriate and legal use of force and circumstances that permit it.
- Preventing attacks.
- How to deliver appropriate and correct strikes to stop an attacker.
- Defending against common attacks including slaps, punches, grabs, and threats to rob with a knife.
- Dealing with more than 1 attacker/threat.
- Post-event response and actions.
- Full refund if request is made within 7-days of purchase, minus administration fee
- Three quarters refunded if cancelled after 7-days, minus administration fee
- Event date should be locked as soon as possible, but no less than 1-month before expiry date
- Half refund if cancelled after locking in date, but not less than 72-hours before event
- No refund if cancelled less than 72-hours before event or for no-shows
- Full refund if workshop is cancelled by KMTA.
- Valid for 4-months, unless our scheduling conflicts within the validity period, then we will extend up to a reasonable time.
Full Terms and Conditions
* prices include assistant/s as may be deemed necessary by the facilitator
# programs for under 16years also available, with modified content relevant for age.