CERTIFICATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All gift certificates will be emailed directly to the purchaser, as per the information on the gift certificates page
- KMTA reserves the right to omit or edit any message that we deem to be potentially offensive or distasteful. We will also not include any coarse language or crude references in any message. If you do decide you want to write such a message, KMTA reserves the right to alter it to something else we deem to be a more appropriate representation of our company.
- KMTA will endeavor to issue the gift certificate to the original purchaser on the email address supplied in their order within 24-48hrs on any business day of receipt of payment. E.g. if payment is receive on a Monday, we will issue the certificate by Tuesday, or Wednesday at the latest. If received on a Friday or weekend, that 24-48hrs starts from the next regular business day.
- Certificates are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. They may be used towards memberships, products and/or services offered by KMTA.
- Certificates must be redeemed within 6-months from date of issue or date of event (e.g. a Christmas gift will be valid until 25 June). Please note in the comments at checkout the date of event.
- Certificates do not need to be used entirely within one transaction. Unused portions of the certificate will be noted as credit and remain valid until the original expiry date.
- Unused amounts expire after the listed expiry date, unless through special arrangement with KMTA prior to expiry date.
Full Terms and Conditions