WOMEN-ONLY WORKSHOP, 3-Hours
(Ages 15# years and older)
Ladies! Take control of your group's personal safety with the ground breaking "Stay Away!" women-only self-empowerment through self-defence workshop.
In this workshop we will not ignorantly "teach you some moves", but you will learn exactly what to do, exactly how to do it, and exactly when to do what you need to instantly defeat over 80% of problems women will ever face! Once we've done that, then we will give you even more!
This workshop is guaranteed to be an experience like no other!
"So much more then 'Just learning some moves! This was life changing. Glad I did it!" - P.W.
"I think this program should be done by all women everywhere!" - K.C.
"This was amazing! I learned so much in just the one session. Should be compulsory in schools." - S.T.
"This program is a must for all workplaces. I cannot recommend it more highly." - A.M
"I had so much fun! Such a good workshop." L.L
- Theory, application, and differences between male-brain and female-brain communication styles.
- Understanding how to clearly, assertively, and politely communicate my intent, without room for misinterpretation with the purpose of reducing unwanted interactions.
- How to recognise potential risks either of low threat (talking, non-sexual touching) or high threat (sexual assault) and exactly what to do before a threat takes action.
- How to respond physically if the threat disregards preventative measures.
- Dealing with specific attacks including a slap, being grabbed and dragged away, being grabbed around the throat, and dealing with a threat of a knife (exact problems may vary depending on the group dynamics).
- Actually experiencing and overcoming larger and stronger attackers.
- What to do post-event.
- Full refund if request is made within 7-days of purchase, minus administration fee
- Three quarters refunded if cancelled after 7-days, minus administration fee
- Event date should be locked as soon as possible, but no less than 1-month before expiry date
- Half refund if cancelled after locking in date, but not less than 72-hours before event
- No refund if cancelled less than 72-hours before event or for no-shows
- Full refund if workshop is cancelled by KMTA.
- Valid for 4-months, unless our scheduling conflicts within the validity period, then we will extend up to a reasonable time.
Full Terms and Conditions
* prices include assistants to the ratio of approx. 4:1 student to assistants
# programs for under 14years also available, with modified content relevant for age.